Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam! > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam!

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rene
댓글 0건 조회 76회 작성일 24-01-09 14:24

본문

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 Go 2 - The Ta'a instacams.net Cam!

HONOLULU - Heaps of sponsored You Tube folks furiously strive to check the Insta 360 Go 2 the Go Pro, DJI Osmo Action and DJI Pocket 2. The Go 2 is a singular reflection of Insta 360 genius which you could afford and can use day by day.... it's more niche subtle than your commonly revered motion cams.

Firstly, the Go 2 is in a novel class because it may well always be with you, with it is Apple Air Pod style recharging case always in your pocket or purse (always charged). Within the photograph above, my Go 2 is nestled safely inside the recharger case with its integral tripod legs prolonged to capture the moment in seconds! The recharging case also serves as a remote management and digicam mode selector. It connects to your telephone through its own internal wi-fi, so you possibly can obtain, edit, email or put up to social media on the fly!

The Go 2 digital camera, waterproof to 13 feet exterior the case, can be magnetic sticking to cars, poles, even a small spherical medallion you put on beneath your shirt. Another cheap accessory permits a straightforward attachment to your hat for handsfree enjoyment.

Great photographs, or in Cool Stuff's case breaking news, will come to you. The best digital camera for that shot is the one that is with you, lightweight, waterproof, and fast on the draw. Proof...with a Lumix $279 level & shoot digicam, from Samy's Camera, I've pictures that have earned over $40,000 in network Tv licensing agreements. Your Go Pro fashion mini brick is clumsy for each day carry, unless you carry a bag.... and if you carry a bag, you may as well carry a superior Nikon DSLR.

One included stick'em accessory allowed for unimaginable inflight airline vids of take offs, landings and sunsets. Try this along with your Go Pro fashion and it's possible you'll upset the flight crew together with your heavier slipping mounts and obscuring the windows for safety issues.

My Go 2 loved a current Lake Cachuma, California camping trip, and a automotive mounted cruise through the close by lovely Danish heritage city of Solvang. The key aspect was, it being in my pocket, then on the car window, seconds later magnetically on my shirt for walkabouts/POV vids of camp takedown or common retailer shopping. I occasion shot creative gradual motion fireplace pit flame photographs.

Again, don't be a dedicated photographer/videographer like Cool Stuff. Clip the $299 USD

Go 2 on your hat or magnetically to your shirt and be a handsfree part of all you capture. Your kids develop up quick, so be the one pushing their swing, enjoying ping pong or splashing them again at Utulei Beach Park. Do not be that off to the facet family photographer...get pleasure from household life from contained in the joy.

Your charging case has a 1/4-20 threaded socket for selfie sticks or mini tripods and costs by a modern USB-C socket, cord included. The Go 2 digicam has 32g inner storage which can be downloaded to your cellphone, or by the included USB-C to your pc.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.